This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled, creative social media practitioner to take responsibility for maintaining and building the social media services of one of Wales’ leading bilingual communications agencies, across new and existing channels as well as developing innovative and eye-catching campaigns for a variety of clients.
The senior content manager will initially work across a range of clients, providing bilingual paid and organic digital strategies.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced senior content manager, who is looking to develop their skills in a UK wide context, whilst applying a range of abilities within the Welsh market, from providing training on our Mapper360® methodology through to wider approaches. The position will lead on all digital campaigns within the Welsh marketplace, with plans for further expansion of the team over the coming years.
Your key responsibilities:
- Maintain and build Four Cymru’s digital offer for clients across social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Work with clients to create dynamic written, graphic and video content for social media and other digital platforms including web and email
- Identify and curate content for sharing online e.g. performances, exhibitions, projects
- Work with both the Wales team and the wider Four digital team to plan and implement campaigns within Wales and across the UK
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new social media content
- Manage paid for as well as organic campaign for a range of clients
- Provide and develop analysis and timely reports for clients in real-time during campaigns
- Represent Four Cymru in client meetings and report on campaigns
- Work with our trademarked Mapper360 methodology to pinpoint ‘digital tribes’ following in-house training in the methodology
The below duties and responsibilities are not exclusive or exhaustive and the successful candidate will be required to undertake such duties and responsibilities, as may reasonably be expected from time to time within the scope and grading of the post.
Elements to outline on your CV or cover letter should include:
- Your experience of implementing paid campaigns for clients across a range of digital platforms
- Ability to implement campaigns bilingually (English/Welsh)
- Experience of dealing with clients or a range of internal individuals (if currently in-house), when implementing a campaign
- Any wider skills that might assist in content creation – from photography through to AV work
Equality and diversity statement:
We are proud of our diverse community at Four and are committed to reflecting the diversity of the world in which we live. We strive to improve our diversity and welcome applicants from all backgrounds, especially those from minority and under-represented groups.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief. To the extent possible, we remove this information from CVs submitted to managers during the assessment process.
How to apply:
Please send a CV and a covering letter including salary expectation to email@example.com quoting AM FCD the subject line.
We do not accept CVs from agencies.
Office: Cardiff / Aberystwyth / Home
Deadline: 6pm 11 August (interviews will be conducted on 16 August)