Location: UK – London
Overall role description
Managing the engagement with and effective performance of Four’s CRM system and associated tools, including by not limited to email and other marketing activities. The role leads on any import, data quality, analysis and reporting tasks linked to the CRM, ensuring all teams around the business can make use of the data and systems in place.
Scope of the role
- Become the subject matter expert in Four’s CRM system and be the first point of contact for all CRM-related queries
- Ensure the timely setup and decommissioning of user accounts, handling any change requests as required from time to time
- Design, implement and maintain interfaces and reporting templates that meet the needs of the practices at Four.
- Lead and in many cases solely run all data import and quality tasks.
- Provide guidance and training for all staff on CRM related matters, such as new business tracking, contact entry and updating, and other areas as required.
- Respond to and lead on all requests for CRM-based marketing activities, such as email marketing, mail outs, and ring-rounds.
- Assist and in some cases lead on the design of email marketing templates using Four’s email marketing tools.
- Support the pre and post stages of marketing campaigns, such as data analysis and targeting, as well as reporting.
- Support the central marketing team and wider marketing efforts of practices around the business as required.
Please send a CV and a covering letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting DE in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those invited for interview will be contacted. We do not accept CVs from agencies.