Four Health Media is currently seeking a creative, ad ops trafficker to join the award winning team. The main responsibility for this role is to push creative through Google Studio and upload creative into Google Campaign Manager. The role will sit within the Ad Ops team and is an ideal starter position for an individual looking to start their career in the technical side of digital advertising.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to progress in to other areas of the Ad Ops team through to campaign management and programmatic ad serving. It is a fast paced environment so a candidate with a diligent and fast working proactive manner would be an ideal fit. It is important that attention to detail is a strong point of this individual.
The role will also request the creative and handle secondary communication with the creative agencies and clients when there is a problem and chase the creative that have been rejected and explain in the required detail any errors or the required fixes for the individual creative.
- Understand the requirements for QAing creative through Studio and all the variables involved.
- Liaising with the creative agencies and clients regarding the QA process and how the creatives are working/not working.
- Liaising with the creative agencies and clients regarding updated creative to swap for those that have been QA rejected.
- Covering the campaign manager in their absence with building campaigns in the ad server.
- Using the helpdesk to assign tickets to the appropriate member of the team.
- Checking that the delivery of each campaign is correct, with regards to targeting.
- Running the end of month reports placing them in the appropriate places.
- Collating screengrabs once a campaign is live and passing these to the relevant members of the team.
- Inputting UTMs in to creative and ensuring that they are working correctly.
- Ad-hoc responsibilities for the wider team.
- Be the go to on ad specifications across the network of publishers that we use.
- Organisational skills and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced moving working environment.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability and confidence to introduce new initiatives.
- Understanding the usage of helpdesk-based ticketing systems and how they are utilised.
- Strong attention to detail and effective management of various projects and multiple tasks.
- Ability to understand changing priorities of tasks.
- An understanding of digital marketing and ad-ops as whole.
- A good mathematical acumen is essential to understand some of the calculations required to enhance the reporting process.
- Keen interest in the ever-changing landscape of digital advertising.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- A previous position in digital advertising would be advantageous
Equality and diversity statement:
We are proud of our diverse community at Four and are committed to reflecting the diversity of the world in which we live. We strive to improve our diversity and welcome applicants from all backgrounds, especially those from minority and under-represented groups.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief. To the extent possible, we remove this information from CVs submitted to managers during the assessment process.
How to apply:
Please send CV’s to: Careers@FourCommunications.com, quoting Ad Op in the subject line. We do not accept CVs from agencies