We are currently recruiting for the role of Account manager/senior account executive/account executive, depending on experience. Previously as Insight Consulting Group, and since the start of last year as Four Public Affairs, we are a leading public affairs team, with a particular strength and heritage in healthcare campaigns. Working with pharmaceutical, medical technology and diagnostic companies, as well as charities and trade associations, we have a proven track record of working with our clients to develop broad-based alliances to deliver successful, integrated campaigns. We are now looking for motivated and experienced individuals to join our team at an exciting time as we continue to drive the business forward.
You will be responsible for (AE/SAE):
- Contributing to client strategy development through the provision of research and briefings for account teams;
- Project management of various work streams in account programmes, including keeping account teams appraised of progress with upcoming deadlines and client campaigns;
- Developing a broad understanding and overview of the current and emerging political issues and relevant macro policy levers impacting client accounts;
- Supporting client teams with the smooth running of events, such as through the provision of relevant materials: including agendas; briefing papers and name badges; liaison with delegates; and, attendance at the event;
- Providing timely and accurate political and media monitoring for account teams and consultants across the agency;
- Developing comprehensive political and industry stakeholder databases;
- Preparing briefing papers and documents on complex areas of policy, including stakeholder perspectives;
- Attending industry events on behalf of the agency with a view to networking, building contacts and broadening policy knowledge; and,
- Contributing to marketing initiatives through the development of materials.
You will be responsible for (AM):
- Overseeing the day to day running of client accounts, and working with account leads on the development of the overall strategy for your clients;
- Developing and facilitating successful relationships with your clients and potential clients, as well as wider external stakeholders;
- Ensuring all client work is of the highest quality;
- Being informed about political and policy developments, in Westminster, the NHS and beyond, applying this to clients’ objectives in order to inform tactics in communications programmes and campaigns;
- Proactively sharing knowledge on healthcare developments across the company; and
- Supporting the senior team with new business opportunities through marketing initiatives, external networking and presentations to prospective clients.
You will possess a mix of some, or all, of the following skills, abilities and knowledge:
- A strong interest and understanding of the UK political landscape and climate, including healthcare policy;
- Strong verbal communication skills and an ability to express ideas clearly and convincingly in meetings and presentations;
- Ability to write effectively and persuasively, producing high quality materials;
- A good understanding of the commercial aspects of agency life, including contributing and leading on marketing activities;
- The ability and desire to thrive in a fast-moving and high-intensity working environment;
- Excellent organisational, writing, IT and communication skills;
- Be highly organised, with the ability to manage a workload with often conflicting and tight deadlines, whilst also being cognizant of account team deadlines; and
- Have the ability to scan and summarise complex policy documents and announcements quickly and effectively.
How to apply
Please send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ICG in the subject box. We do not accept CVs from agencies.